08 6252 0918

Available 7 days a week

Fast turnaround

Get your loan on the go

Business car loans


I am currently paying high interest on my car loan. Can I refinance?

Provided you have held the loan at least 12 months without much late payments, we can refinance your car loan.

I am a discharged bankrupt. Can I still get a car loan?

Yes you can as long as you have been discharged more than 12 months.

Can I finance 100% of the purchase price?

This varies between the applicants. The stronger your application, the better your chances of being able to finance the entire amount.

Can I obtain a car loan while I am on a temporary resident visa?

Yes you can as long as there are no work restrictions. The term of the loan will end three months before your visa expiry date.

Can I purchase a vehicle from a private seller?

You can purchase your vehicle from a dealership, auction or private seller. We will perform some checks on the vehicle being purchased and verify the identity of the private seller.

I have been self-employed for less than 1 year. Can I obtain car finance?

Usually you need to be self-employed for over 12 months. However, if you have prior industry experience and can provide proof of income from your business activities, we can find you a car loan or lease.

What is the minimum term for a car loan?

12 months

What is the maximum term for a car loan?

7 years

I have a credit card debt that has been paid off? Can I get a car loan?

We will have to assess your application first. We believe that everyone deserves a second chance. If you meet our financier’s default policy, we can get you an approval.

Can I get a car loan if my sole source of income is from pension and child support?

Our financiers only cater for people that are employed. If part of your income is from centrelink and the rest from a job, whether be part time or casual, yes we can consider your application.

Can I get car finance if I have unpaid defaults listed on my credit file?

We can assist with unpaid defaults in certain circumstances. Please talk to one of our consultants for more information.

Are there any age restrictions for vehicles being financed?

The car should not be older than 16 years at the end of the loan term.

Do I need to have insurance on the vehicle?

It is compulsory to have comprehensive car insurance for the car being financed. You need to provide a certificate of currency or insurance policy prior to loan settlement. As for loan protection insurance or Gap insurance, it is up to you to decide what is best. We will offer you product advice.