Australian Credit Licence No. 484055.
PRIVACY AUTHORISATION FOR INTRODUCERS / BROKERS & CREDIT PROVIDERS TO HANDLE PERSONAL INFORMATION OR INDIVIDUALS TO ARRANGE FINANCE.
This Authorisation is to enable Introducers/Brokers and the Credit Providers that they deal with for the purpose of arranging finance to handle personal information about Finance Applicants and Guarantors that are individuals (e.g. sole traders, partners, directors of companies) in compliance with the Commonwealth Privacy Act. Once a Credit Provider has approved the finance application it may need to separately solicit authorisation from the Applicant and/or Guarantor to manage that finance.
Name of Introducer / Broker: Loans on the go
Address: 202A Manning road, Wilson WA 6107
Contact: Purpose of Finance Consumer (Personal) Commercial (Business)
A: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY APPLICANT(S) & / OR GUARANTOR(S) FOR INTRODUCER / BROKER & APPROACHED CREDIT PROVIDERS TO HANDLE PERSONAL INFORMATION
By signing this Authorisation I/we, the Applicant(s) and / or Guarantor(s), acknowledge the following:
- You, the Introducer/Broker, will refer the finance application to Credit Providers (the Approached Credit Providers) for their approval decision and assist me/us to manage the finance that is obtained from the Credit Provider that approves the finance application referred by You.
- For that purpose, You and the Approached Credit Provider(s) will collect, use and disclose information about me/us that identifies me/us or from which my/our identity can be reasonably ascertained (the Information). The Information may include my/our identity details, financial details and employment details. It may also include “sensitive information” (eg health information, membership of professional/trade associations) in relevant circumstances and I/we consent to its collection.
- The Information may be collected from me/us. The Information may also be collected from and disclosed to others to achieve the purpose by You and/or the Approached Credit Provider. In particular collected from and / or disclosed to my/our financial/accounting/legal adviser(s), the Applicant(s), the Guarantor(s), Credit and Business Reporting Agencies, current or previous Credit Providers, suppliers of goods financed by or secured as part of the finance, insurers of the finance or goods, valuers, legal representatives of You and/or the Approached Credit Providers, government departments (including, but not limited to, the ATO, ASIC, Registrars of business names, land/other assets, births deaths marriages, drivers licences). Only Information necessary for You or the Approached Credit Provider(s) to arrange the finance will be collected, used or disclosed. More specific detail for handling of information about my/our consumer and/or commercial credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity and the amount of credit currently outstanding (the Credit Information) is contained below in Parts B and C of this form.
- Should an Approached Credit Provider decline the finance application submitted by You it may hold the Information in its record for a reasonable period from the date of the Authorisation to establish a credit history for any future finance applications submitted to it involving me/us within that time or as required or authorised by law.
- You and the Approached Credit Providers will not otherwise use or disclose the Information for any other purpose without consulting me/us before doing so. In particular, the Approached Credit Providers will not use or disclose the Information for the purpose of marketing other products or services to me/us.
- I/we can access the Information about me/us held on record by You and the Approached Credit Provider(s).Contact detail of the Approached Credit Providers is available from you. You and the Approached Credit Provider(s) may limit access in certain circumstances.
- If I/we decline to provide all or part of the Information, You or the Approached Credit Providers may not be able to process the finance application.
- If I/we provide information about any other individual(s) to You, that I/we will ensure that he/she is made aware that You have his/her Information, the purposes (and persons involved) in the collection, use and/or disclosure of the information by You and your contact details (including to access that information).
- Any consent(s) given in this Authorisation will continue until the earlier of You or the Approached Credit Provider(s) having achieved the purposes of collection, use and/or disclosure identified above or I/we giving seven days notice in writing to You and the Approached Credit Provider(s).
B: CONSENT FOR INTRODUCER / BROKER TO ACT AS AGENT OF APPLICANT(S) / GUARANTOR(S) TO COLLECT AND DISCLOSE CREDIT INFORMATION FOR THE FINANCE APPLICATION
By signing the Authorisation, I/we acknowledge and consent to You, subject to the Commonwealth Privacy Act, for the purpose of arranging and managing the finance, to act as our agent with full authority to collect, use and disclose information about me/us relevant to that purpose. This includes, but is not limited to, authority to:
- obtain access to information about my/our consumer and/or commercial credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity (the Credit Information) from a Credit Reporting Agency and/or a Commercial Credit Reporting Business and/or from a Credit Provider named in the finance application or referred to in the Credit Report and / or from the Approached Credit Provider(s).
- disclose the Credit Information to the Approached Credit Provider(s) for their approval decision of the finance application.
C: AUTHORITY FOR APPROACHED CREDIT PROVIDER(S) TO COLLECT AND DISCLOSE CREDIT INFORMATION ABOUT APPLICANT(S) / GUARANTOR(S) TO PROPOSE FINANCE APPLICATION
By signing the Authorisation, I/we acknowledge and consent to Approached Credit Provider(s), subject to the Commonwealth Privacy Act, collecting, using and disclosing Credit Information [as defined above at Part A] if necessary for their approval decision of the finance application submitted by You. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Disclose information about me/us to a Credit Reporting Agency namely, my/our identity details and either that I/we have applied for credit and the amount or that I/we have offered to act as Guarantor(s) in respect of that credit in order for the Approached Credit Provider to collect Credit Information from that Agency and for the Agency to create or maintain a record of Credit Information about me/us.
- Collect Credit Information about my/our commercial activities or commercial credit worthiness from a Commercial Credit Reporting Business
- Disclose to, and collect from any of my/our current or past Credit Providers named in the finance application or in Credit Information issued by a Credit Reporting Agency or a Commercial Credit Reporting Business respectively, Credit Information about my/our consumer or commercial credit arrangements. This may include a “banker’s opinion”.
- Disclose to and collect from the Guarantor(s) Credit Information necessary for the purpose of that person deciding whether to act as guarantor(s), or to keep the Guarantor(s) informed about the guaranteed finance.
- Disclose to and collect from You; the above-named Introducer/Broker, as my/our authorised agent. We acknowledge that this does not limit any Approached Credit Provider, in its absolute discretion, dealing directly with me/us for its approval decision.
- Disclose to and collect from insurers (including trade and mortgage) or underwriters as necessary for them to assess whether to insure risks that may arise from the finance.
- Disclose to and collect from government authorities or others as required or authorised by law.
- Disclose to and collect from government authorities or others to, in particular, enable me/us to be identified and/or to verify information that I/we have provided. It may include administrators of births, deaths and marriages, motor vehicles (or other property) registrations, drivers (or other statutory) licences, electoral roll(s), land titles, financial interests in motor vehicles (or other property), business names or corporate governance, bankruptcies and court judgements, telephone numbers, tenant information and professional licences/authorisations.